I have been using San Joaquin Pest for a number of years now. When I tell my grandchildren the bug man is coming they get very excited. He has always been exceptionally nice and does a good job.Casey L.
Working in school & government facility pest control and extermination it is important that you have a professional commercial pest control company that understands the San Joaquin Valley. San Joaquin Pest Control has handled commercial and industrial accounts for over 40 years. We understand how to make sure that your facility is a PEST FREE ENVIRONMENT and will stand up to a 3rd party audit. Service will be provided AIB or comparable industry certification.
While some pest control companies may claim to do everything from insect extermination to handyman repair, we know that true expertise requires focus and proper pest control training. At San Joaquin Pest Control, we specialize in eliminating the most common pests in the area. Especially those that impact schools & government facilities!
At San Joaquin Pest Control, we know not all pest or insect problems are the same. That is why we employ what is known as IPM or integrated pest management strategies to make sure the treatment plan you use is designed to manage and eliminate unwanted pests. To do pest control right requires great attention to detail. San Joaquin Pest Control Technicians are highly skilled and trained commercial school & government facility technicians to get the job done right the first time. When you select San Joaquin Pest Control as your company for insect extermination, rodent control, bird & pigeon control, you are selecting the best experts in the valley. Here are just a few of the things you can expect from San Joaquin Pest Control:
1. Integrated pest management, We will never treat your food processing plant without a complete understanding of the issues. Our technician will inspect your facility thoroughly to determine exactly what the type of pests or bugs are causing the issue. After making that determination your technician will administer the most effective treatment plan necessary for proper and complete extermination.
2. Employee & Student Friendly Service. We know that our job is to eliminate pests from your school or government facility, we also realize there are many considerations that you must make when deciding on the best pest control company. For this reason, we always consider your employees and students in our service of your business. We understand that we may need to pick up boxes, move tables, or other incidental items BEFORE we spray. We want to make sure that we close and lock gates, doors, or other points of entry, and leave the area the same if not better than when we got there.
3. Your own personal technician: Whenever possible, you will have one devoted commercial technician assigned to your account to ensure that he/she is knowledgeable and familiar with the nuances of your facility and its needs. This is the best way to ensure that you have a continued pest-free environment and a happy relationship with San Joaquin Pest Control.
4. Annual pest treatment programs. Pest control is a lot like cleaning your garage. It looks great right when you finish, but if you don’t keep up with it, it won’t be long before the mess returns. Pest control requires routine maintenance to ensure a long term solution and the best overall results. We offer a single treatment, but if you want continued control it is best to consider one of our annual pest packages.
5. 100% Satisfaction guarantee! PERIOD! Our goal is always to get the job done right. At San Joaquin Pest Control, Fresno, we will back up our service and promise to provide you with a clean, healthy, and pest-free facility. If there is a recurrence of the problem after we have treated, we” ll come back - at no additional cost to you.
At San Joaquin Pest, you are much more than just a customer to deal with. We want a long-lasting friendship and relationship with our customers. That’s why we will make sure you have a dedicated technician that is familiar with your area - aware of the common problems and bugs that others may be having in your general area. As a 3rd generation locally owned company we take great pride in our family, friends, customers, and the community we serve. That’s why we have been successful in the Valley now for more than 45 years. If you ever have a problem or question we are right here at (559) 291-2200.
From the moment you choose us as your school or government facility pest control company of choice, we will become a part of your family. Your technician will know and understand how to best keep you pest free and understand the specific nuances of what your specific facility needs on an on-going basis. We have been in business since 1972 for a reason, and that reason is all of you. We know and understand that a company is only as good as the customers we keep. We have some customers that we have had a relationship with since the 70’s and we shall continue to provide the best service possible as long as you, our customers continue to have faith in our service. We proudly serve the greater Fresno areas in the Northern region of the San Joaquin Valley:
San Joaquin Pest Control has been proudly serving the city of Fresno for over 45 years! When you call us we listen to your problems and solve them. At SJPC we deal with commercial pest control and exterminator issues for all nuisance problems including the following:
We also control pest related issues for schools & government facility accounts. Ask about our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs. We can custom tailor a full-service plan to suit your unique needs.
* Free web removal with regular pest control services
Serving the following cities in the Fresno County area:
Clovis, Coalinga, Firebaugh, Fowler, Fresno, Huron, Kerman, Kingsburg, Mendota, Parlier, Reedley, Sanger, Selma, Shaver Lake, Prather, and Auberry Also serving all of Merced and Madera Counties.