I have been using San Joaquin Pest for a number of years now. When I tell my grandchildren the bug man is coming they get very excited. He has always been exceptionally nice and does a good job.Casey L.
Here at Arroyo Grande Exterminating we are a family-owned and operated local Arroyo Grande Pest Control Company -- we are always kid and pet friendly. We are Central Coast natives committed to providing the highest quality service available. Our #1 priority is to provide a clean and pest-free environment for you, your family, or your business. When you become a customer of San Joaquin Pest Control you become our family and we treat your home as we treat our own home, nothing less is acceptable
No matter what the pest problem may be, we are confident we will be able to handle any of your pest problems and exterminate the issue. Our guarantee is simple if we don't eliminate your spider problem, just call us and we will return for a re-treat at no additional cost. We also have several money-saving offers.
A few species of spiders found in the SLO County area pose a serious threat to humans. The Black Widow and the Recluse are considered among the biggest problems that you may encounter. If you have seen these or any other spiders in or around your residence, property, or business, give us a call today for a fast, friendly, and FREE inspection. Our fully licensed technicians will always be able to diagnose the problem and provide you with a solution on the spot.
Among the Most Common Species of Spiders Found in SLO County:
At San Joaquin Exterminating, our experienced and well-trained technicians will perform a quick inspection of the premises and determine the areas where spiders are hiding, to ensure that they focus their efforts in that particular area and then recommend effective treatments that will get rid of the spiders at your home or office. If you have a spider problem please give us a call today!
At San Joaquin Pest Control, we know not all pest or insect problems are the same. That is why we employ what is known as IPM or integrated pest management strategies to make sure the treatment plan you use is designed to manage and eliminate unwanted pests. To do pest control right requires great attention to detail. San Joaquin Pest Control Technicians are highly skilled and trained technicians to get the job done right the first time. When you select San Joaquin Pest Control as your company for bug extermination, termite control, and overall varmint elimination, you are selecting the best experts in the valley. Here are just a few of the things you can expect from San Joaquin Pest Control:
1. Integrated pest management, We will never treat your home or business without a complete understanding of the issues. Our technician will inspect your home or business thoroughly to determine exactly what type of pests or bugs are causing the issue. After making that determination your technician will administer the most effective treatment plan need for proper and complete extermination.
2. Kid & pet-friendly service. We know that our job is to eliminate pests from your home, yard, or office, we also realize there are many considerations that you must make when deciding on the best pest control company. For this reason, we always consider your family, pets in our service of your home. We understand that we may need to pick up toys, move food dishes, or other personal items BEFORE we spray. We want to make sure that we close and lock gates, doors, or other points of entry, and leave the area the same if not better than when we got there.
3. Your own personal technician: Whenever possible, you will have one devoted technician assigned to your account to ensure that he/she is knowledgeable and familiar with the nuances of your property and its needs. This is the best way that to ensure that you have a continued pest-free environment and a happy relationship with San Joaquin Pest Control.
4. Annual pest treatment programs. Pest control is a lot like cleaning your home. It looks great right when you finish, but if you don’t keep up with it, it won’t be long before the mess returns. Pest control requires routine maintenance to ensure a long-term solution and the best overall results. We offer a single treatment, but if you want continued control, it is best to consider one of our annual pest packages.
5. 100% Satisfaction guarantee! PERIOD! Our goal is always to get the job done right. At San Joaquin Pest Control, Arroyo Grande, we will back up our service and promise to provide you with a clean, healthy, and pest-free home or business. If there is a recurrence of the problem after we have treated it, we”ll come back - at no additional cost to you.
At San Joaquin Pest, you are much more than just a customer to deal with. We want a long-lasting friendship and relationship with our customers. That’s why we will make sure you have a dedicated technician that is familiar with your area - aware of the common problems and bugs that others may be having in your neighborhood. As a 3rd generation locally owned company we take great pride in our family, friends, customers, and the community we serve. That’s why we have been successful in Arroyo Grande now for more than 45 years. If you ever have a problem or question we are right here at (805) 323-9659.
When you make the choice to hire us as your pest control company, you can save up to $50.00 off of your initial pest control service. Take a look at our various programs and call us today to find out what you can save by choosing San Joaquin Pest Control.
From the moment you choose us as your pest control company of choice, we will become a part of your family. Your technician will know and understand how to best keep you pest-free and understand the specific nuances of what your specific property needs on an ongoing basis. We have been in business since 1972 for a reason, and that reason is all of you. We know and understand that a company is only as good as the customers we keep. We have some customers that we have had a relationship with since the 70’s and we shall continue to provide the best possible service possible as long as you, our customers continue to have faith in our service.
San Joaquin Pest Control has been proudly serving the city of Arroyo Grande and surrounding areas for over 45 years! When you call us we listen to your problems and solve them. At SJPC we deal with pest control and exterminator issues for all nuisance problems including the following:
San Joaquin Pest Control offers several options for your pest control needs:
We also control pest-related issues for businesses and commercial accounts. Ask about our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs. We can custom tailor a full-service plan to suit your unique needs.
* Free web removal with regular pest control services
Serving the following cities in the San Luis Obispo County area:
Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Arroyo Grande, Shell Beach, Pismo Beach and Avila Beach. Also serving all of Merced and Stanislaus Countries.